Terms of sale
The price includes:
- the completed apartment and building according to the project documentation and interior finishing package
- fee for constructing and connecting to utility networks (water, electricity, sewage, heating)
- readiness for connecting to data communication, cable TV, telephone and security networks.
The price does not include:
- fee for connecting to data communication, cable TV, telephone and security networks
- notary and state fees related to the purchase and sales agreement
- storage room
- parking space.
A reservation agreement will be entered into with the client and it will stay valid until a contract under the law of obligations is concluded. To confirm their wish to make a purchase, a buyer will make a prepayment of 2,000 euros upon entering into the reservation agreement.
Contract under the law of obligations:
A contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the customer, specifying all the details of the transaction. The buyer will pay 10% of the sales price based on the contract under the law of obligations.
A real right contract:
Upon the completion of the apartment, a notarised real right contract will be entered into, upon which the buyer will pay the rest of the purchase price and the ownership will transfer to the buyer. A real right contract must be entered into within one month after the completion of the apartment.